Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Welcome to my space...

 
I am thrilled you could stop by.  I am new to this blogging trend and hope you will tag along with me on this new journey I am traveling.  My name is Angie, I am a Southern girl and I have a passion for custom painting and distressing furniture.  I love decorating and I always have my eye open for unique and inspiring decorating ideas and pieces to paint.  My favorite color would have to be Turquoise.  I have a wonderful husband and 3 beautiful daughters that the Lord has Blessed me with.  My family is very important to me.  I strive to keep my priorities in the order of God first, Family second and all else third.  I am human and sometimes I get my priorities out of balance. I am still learning how to balance it all.  When I do my husband is the first to let me know and the Lord gently nudges me to get back on track.  I am a work in progress and I give all credit to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for the talent and passion he has instilled in me.  I pray over each piece of furniture that I custom paint and ask the Lord to bless whomever purchases it.  I can custom paint your own piece of furniture or architectural piece.  (That is if you live close to Baton Rouge) On this new journey I hope to share decorating ideas, furniture finds and my before and after makeovers, new trends, new inventory Décor Rouge receives and inspirational stories.  I have and online store http://www.decorrouge.com/ and I also have a place in Baton Rouge, Louisiana where I sell furniture, home décor and specialty gift items, etc.  I look forward to seeing where this journey takes me.  I hope this blog will be a blessing to you and inspiration.  May you have a Blessed day.
 
Angie : )

1 comment:

  1. Angie your new blog looks great. I cant wait to see what awesome suggestions and restoration pieces are headed our way!!

    ReplyDelete